To the point instructions for web services I find interesting.

The template for Factuurexpress is starting to look like something. I should start posting things but don't have any schedule for this at the moment. I keep a bit to much blogs but intend to make frequent updates here. I will blog short descriptions of various services I've used and think are worth checking out. The sidebars are to make sure you always find something worth reading. Now lets hope google wont punish me for being to index-like. I do tend to twist things by my own view so I say it's a blog so it is a blog. I hope you like it have fun learn lots of things and grab the atom.
Searching for: Factuurexpress... RSS to JavaScript

Subscription:
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage subscribe with bloglinesImage Image

Powered by Blogger