To the point instructions for web services I find interesting.

I use quite a number of firefox extensions, I think it's save to say that having extension conflics is not uncommon above 20 extensions. I made a selection and tested until I had a huge set of nice gadgets and tools that would even work as a whole. I just hit update and the set was to be expected not to work. Running firefox in safe mode after it didn't start anymore I found myself eliminating close to the whole list. And growing something I would call a firefox depression, how was I to use this browser like I was used to? I did a few googles and found Tab Mix Plus. Now this looks interesting! It does.... It does..... man! It does everything I need! We are not worthy!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
Searching for: TabMixPlus... RSS to JavaScript

Subscription:
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage subscribe with bloglinesImage Image

Powered by Blogger